Lucky Dogs Home (formerly known as Uncle Win’s Shelter) is a special place where dogs can enjoy life. Every dog who arrives at the farm gets another chance to have a safe and loving home. We are located in a beautiful part of Semenyih.
After the sad demise of Uncle Win (Mr Shia Kee Sang) on 18 March 2020, the shelter is now managed by Mr Francis Koh aided by an Indonesian helper. At present, the shelter houses 80+ dogs. These dogs just want to get on with life and enjoy themselves. Thanks to the support of our donors, that is what they get to do here.
We are a non-profit charitable shelter that is supported entirely by private contributions. We need:
- Dog food – dry/wet. Or even treats.
- Pet medicines and supplements for sick and weak dogs.
- Pet items i.e metal cages, toys etc.
- Certain furniture items that dogs can use as beds.
- Share our burden of veterinary bills including sterilisation costs etc.
- Do tell us how you can help us in other ways.
Stay updated with us and check out our videos on dogs frolicking in the shelter and having the best time of their lives!
We have a few goals to reach with this website. We want to provide a platform where we can put up the dogs for adoption. We also want to try and get financial donations so we can pay for a veterenarian, buy food, benches, medication to keep the dogs healthy. If you want to help us help Uncle Vin and wish to make a donation, please click here for more information how to donate.